The following are resources for small-scale event organizers who want to host a community event in the Town of Banff.
Plan a Community Event
- Review the Special Events Policy C5002-1 (PDF)
- Review our Special Event Guidelines (PDF)
- Contact our team to discuss the event idea as soon as possible. We can help identify things you need to host an event in Banff.
- Complete our online Special Events application well in advance of your planned event. Typically, applications are needed 90 days in advance of your event. This ensures you have time address all the requirements of holding an event in Canada's first national park.
- The Town of Banff will contact you to confirm your application within three business days.