The Fenlands is home to an approximately 5,000 sq. ft. leisure skating ice rink in the meadow behind the building. The rink is open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily (skate rentals until 4 p.m.). The rink is located behind the curling facility through the walking path next to the overflow parking lot.
The Fenlands Recreation Centre has skate sharpening, skate rentals available, warming areas, concession, and washrooms during its regular operating hours.
- Use at your own risk.
- This rink is not supervised.
- Please respect the rink and all other users.
- All Banff Recreation Facilities are non-smoking, no alcohol, graffiti free zones.
- The Town of Banff is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury resulting from use of this facility.
- To access recreation centre services such as washrooms, skate rentals and concession please use the front doors in the main parking lot.
- In case of emergency, Call 9-1-1 . The skating rink is located at 100 Norquay Road
- To report damages or if you have concerns, please call the Town of Banff at 403.762.1240.
Fenlands Facility Operating Hours
8 a.m. – 8 p.m. daily
Closed on public holidays
Note: Facility hours may be extended for public programs and private bookings on a daily basis.
Customer Service Desk Hours of Operation:
10 a.m. – 8 p.m., Monday to Friday
8 a.m. – 2 p.m., Saturday and Sunday