Settlement Services Info for Employers & Agencies
- How we can support you
- Refer someone to Settlement Services
- More support services for newcomers To Canada
- Workplace Inclusion Charter
- Request an appointment
About Settlement Services In The Bow Valley
We provide free and confidential services for Permanent Residents of Canada (PR) including refugees living in the Bow Valley (Banff, Lake Louise, Canmore, and Kananaskis).
May 2022 Update – Ukrainian arrivals: Due to special circumstances, we are extending our services to support displaced people from Ukraine who have arrived through the Canada-Ukraine Authorization for Emergency Travel (CUAET).
The first step for immigrants in the Bow Valley is to connect with Settlement Services In The Bow Valley. If you have Permanent Residents of Canada (PR) working in your teams, we can help them settle in here and thrive in the community.
Settlement Services In The Bow Valley can support local employers and agencies with:
- On-site information sessions on many topics including cross-cultural training, and Permanent Resident orientation sessions
- Translation or interpretation support for team members who are Permanent Residents of Canada (including refugees)
- Referrals to other community resources who can support your team members or clients
We hold many free events every month for team members to connect in the community. To see what sessions are coming up, see our Events Calendar.
Sign up for updates
- Monthly Updates Newsletter – Updates and upcoming events delivered directly to your inbox. Share with your team members and clients. Sent on the first day of every month.
- Spotlight on Settlement – Employers & Agency Newsletter featuring trends, insights, and best practices about immigration, settlement, and integration in the Bow Valley. Sent 3 times a year.
Do you know a Permanent Resident of Canada who has questions about living in the Bow Valley? We can help!
Share this website with your team members or clients, or refer someone to us directly with this form and we’ll connect with them:
- Form: Refer someone to Settlement Services (Employers & Agencies)
For group referrals or to learn more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403.762.1144.
- Bow Valley Learning Council: No-cost adult learning opportunities including English classes
To help make it easier to support your culturally diverse team members, we invite you to join the Bow Valley Workplace Inclusion Charter.
- No-cost local employer toolkit and recognition program to create more inclusive workplaces in the Bow Valley
- Employers sign up to complete at least 5 of 17 practical actions designed to support recruitment and retention of diverse team members
- Be recognized as a Gold, Silver, or Bronze level Champion
Learn more about the Workplace Inclusion Charter: inclusioncharter.ca/bowvalley
Have more questions about supporting your team members or clients? You can meet with one of our team members to learn more about our services and how we can help.
To request a meeting or learn more, please email email@example.com or call 403.497.5796.