Purchases of goods and services are made in accordance with the Town of Banff Purchasing Policy (PDF). All procurement activities shall meet the current and future needs of the Town of Banff, provide an economical and efficient service and provide fiscal responsibility and accountability.
|$0 to $10,000|
|$10,000 to $75,000|
|$75,000 + |
- An advertised Request for Proposal or Invitation to Tender must be used.
- A comprehensive assessment of the proposals or quotations will be undertaken including a decision matrix. At least 20 percent of the scoring must be allocated to environmental considerations referenced in section 12
- A Contract may be required.
- The Town of Banff will comply with purchasing practices legislated under the Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA), the New West Partnership Trade Agreement (NWPTA) ), and the Comprehensive, Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA)
- Goods and Services over $75,000 and Construction contracts over $200,000 must be procured openly through the Province’s designated electronic tendering system.