Out of School Club
Out of School Club program registration will open on August 25th via email. Registration requests for full time care (five days a week, monthly) will be accepted starting at 8:30a.m onward. Registration requests for drop-in care (not five days a week, monthly) will be accepted starting at 12:00p.m.
To submit your registration request, please email email@example.com. If you are not able to email, please call 403-762-1251 and speak with a Community Services representative before August 21st to discuss accessibility.
In your email request, please include the following:
- Your name
- The number of children you are seeking programming for
- What grade those children will be entering in school in September of 2020
- What days you need care in the month of September 2020
- One or two phone numbers you can be reached at between 8:30a.m.-4:30p.m., Monday-Friday
Please note, emails will be answered in the order they are received. A member of our Client Services team will call you back to respond to your registration request within 3 business days.
A program waiver and registration form must be submitted prior to your child’s attendance at the program and can be found online here or at www.banff.ca/kids. Forms and waivers can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your registration request or the after-hours drop box at the front of Banff Town Hall- 110 Bear Street.
For more information, please review the following documents:
- Out of School Club Registration Policy (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) sheet (PDF)
- Out of School Club Parent Handbook (PDF)
Detailed program calendars will be posted August 25th. If you have further questions regarding Out of School Club, please call 403-762-1251 or email email@example.com.
Hours & Location:
- 3 -6p.m. Monday to Friday on regular school days
- 8:30a.m.- 6p.m. on Fridays (for Kindergarten days off), PD days, school breaks and parent teacher interviews
- 12p.m. -6p.m. on half day Fridays (for Grade 1-6)
- OSC is closed on weekends and statutory holidays
Out of School Club has two program rooms in the Banff Elementary School, located at 325 Squirrel Street. Both rooms are on the ground floor- Room #157 and Room #156. Access is via the Big Horn Street doors, across from the Banff Child Care Centre. Please note, doors will be locked during program hours. Please firmly ring the doorbell to the left of our entry doors and staff will kindly let you in.
Financial assistance is available to help Banff families in sending their children to our summer programs. Visit Here to Help for eligibility requirements.