This popular summer program is not just about child care for school aged children, but creating experiences and memories that last a lifetime.
Camp Hours and Fees
Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m.- 5:30p.m. (includes lunch hour supervision)
Overnight Two-Jack Campout July 27-29
No program on Statutory holidays
- Resident $47/day
- Non- resident $67/day
- Campout resident add-on $82
- Campout non-resident add-on $102
- Dragonflies (entering kindergarten)
Dragonflies Calendar (PDF)
- Fireweeds (entering Grade 1)
Fireweeds Calendar (PDF)
- Hoodoos (entering Grade 2)
Hoodoos Calendar (PDF)
- Summits (entering Grade 3)
Summits Calendar (PDF)
- Sundogs (entering Grade 4-6)
Sundogs Calendar (PDF)
- All groups will be located at Banff Elementary School July 4- August 19
- Hoodoos, Summits & Sundogs will be located at the Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre August 22-26
- Dragonflies & Fireweeds will remain located at Banff Elementary School August 22-26
In the spirit of reconciliation, we acknowledge that we live, work and play on the traditional territories of the Blackfoot Confederacy (Siksika, Kainai, Piikani), the Tsuut’ina, the Îyâxe Nakoda Nations, the Métis Nation (Region 3) and all people who make their homes in the Treaty 7 region of Southern Alberta.
Registration will open on May 4 at 8:30a.m. for residents of Banff and on May 11, at 8:30a.m. for non-residents of Banff.
Before you register:
- Please visit www.banff.ca/register and create an account for your family.
- Complete the necessary forms for your child:
Program Waiver (PDF)
Medication Form (PDF)- only if your child will be bringing medication to the program
- Decide which dates you will need for each child you are registering
- Have an emergency contact name and phone number, other than the child’s primary caregivers, ready to provide.
- When registration is open to you, please send a registration request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include in your request:
One or two phone numbers we can reach you during the daytime on weekdays
- A Client Services team member will contact you to respond to your request as soon as possible
Registration requests will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
Registration requests are not a confirmed registration. Registrations will be confirmed by Client Services once your waiver has been submitted, your registration is processed and receipt received.
For more information, please call 403-762-1251 or email email@example.com.
Please review the Caregiver Handbook prior to the first day of program.
Be sure to check out our Specialty Camp programs, if you are looking for something a little different!
Financial assistance is available to help Banff families in sending their children to our summer programs. Visit Here to Help for eligibility requirements.