News Releases Home
The original item was published from 11/13/2019 11:40:43 AM to 11/29/2019 4:35:01 PM.
Banff's Latest News
Posted on: November 13, 2019
[ARCHIVED] Santa's Anonymous 2019
Santa's Anonymous 2019
Santa’s Anonymous is a volunteer, community-based program dedicated to the relief of Banff and Lake Louise community members in financial need during the holiday season. It has been supported by residents, businesses and community organizations in Banff and Lake Louise since 1984. As a result of these generous donations, the Banff and Lake Louise communities have ensured that those community members in need will be supported during the holiday season.
Application dates: Tuesday, November 12 to Friday, November 29
From Tuesday, November 12, application forms may be downloaded or picked up from locations where there are brochure racks in Banff (e .g. Banff Town Hall, Library, Parentlink, Seniors Centre etc.)
Applications will be accepted:
- Banff Town Hall Community Services desk
- Dropped off in a sealed envelope in the out of hours drop off box
- Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on this year's program:
- Santa's Anonymous is giving individuals and families grocery cards only so they can purchase their preferred holiday food choices
- Anyone in financial need may apply (not restricted to Access program members)
- All applications will be processed confidentially by a volunteer coordinator. Any questions should be directed to email@example.com
For people who wish to make financial donations:
- Cash/debit card donations only (no personal cheques or credit cards).
- Charitable receipt will be issued at the front counter at Banff Town Hall.
How to Apply: