News Releases Home
The original item was published from 12/9/2019 10:58:00 AM to 12/11/2019 11:20:22 AM.
Banff's Latest News
Posted on: December 9, 2019
[ARCHIVED] New Year's Eve Celebration
Main Stage at the intersection of Banff Ave and Wolf St*:
- 7 p.m. Opening Remarks and Fireshow
- 7:15 p.m. Narrated Dance Demonstration with Blackfoot Medicine Speaks
- 7:45 p.m. Fireshow
- 8 p.m. Swanee & Charlie B
- 9 p.m. Fireshow
- 9:15 p.m. Narrated Dance Demonstration with Blackfoot Medicine Speaks
- 10 p.m. Fireshow
- 10:15 p.m. The Steadies
- 11:45 p.m. Fireshow and Countdown to 2020
Don’t forgot to visit the Towards Zero Waste Booth and help us move towards 100% Waste Diversion!
- 7-9:30 p.m. Lil Toots Train by Banff Ave and Caribou
- 7-10:30 p.m. Fat Bike Course by Banff Ave and Caribou
- 7-10:30 p.m. Hot Chocolate and Entertainment by Entangled Puppetry by Banff Ave and Caribou
- 7-10:30 p.m. Blackfoot Medicine Speaks by Banff Ave and Elk St.
- 7-10:30 p.m. Outdoor Games
- 7-10 p.m. Isabelle La Wonderful and Free Skate rentals at the Skating Rink
- 7 p.m. -12 a.m. Roam Warming Station and Marshmallows by the Spaghetti Factory
- 12 p.m. Pyrotechnic Display at the High School Field
*Schedules are subject to change
Driving into Banff? Don’t worry about finding Parking: The Train Station Public Parking Lot will be open on Dec. 31, only a 10 minute walk from the NYE celebrations!
To make all this happen we need to make the area safe for staff to set up and residents to celebrate. Banff Ave between Elk and Caribou will be closed starting at 12 p.m. on Dec. 31, reopening on Jan. 1.Town of Banff, Parks Canada, Roam, Elk and Avenue, Spaghetti Factory, The Fenlands, B&LLT, Standish Towing