Explore the homes
The dedicated website for The Aster provides renderings of all dwelling units, with interactive displays, as well as floor plans, pricing and even a video fly-through produced by the contractor, Studio North.
The Aster development is named after a perennial wildflower frequently found in Banff National Park. Construction is slated for completion in the summer, when the Aster flowers are in bloom.
- October 6, 2021 – opening date for applications to purchase in the Aster
- December 2, 2021 - Open House at the Fenlands
- December 15, 2021, at 4:30 p.m. – closing date for applications
- January 5, 2022 – Lottery draw of qualified applicants. This sets the order that buyers will be offered the opportunity to purchase
- January 12, 2022 – Sales day (agreements are completed and $5,000 deposit is provided)
- January 27, 2022 – Secondary lottery day, if required
- Mid-August, 2022 – move in day
For more details about The Aster, visit AsterBanff.ca
Questions about the development should be forwarded to the Town of Banff project team: https://asterbanff.ca/contact
This e-newsletter is for members of the Banff community who have registered project updates. If you know other people who may be interested, please forward this newsletter or direct them to sign up at banff.ca/NotifyMe.