Where do I dispose of my food scraps?

All buildings in Banff are required to provide bins for diversion of food scraps, garbage and cardboard. These bins are collected by the Town of Banff Resource Recovery.

If your building does not have food bins, contact your building owner or email zero.waste@banff.ca to get help setting up a program.

Show All Answers

1. What is changing?
2. Why is the Town implementing this ban?
3. How can I get my program set up?
4. Where do I dispose of my food scraps?
5. What do I do with my recycling?
6. Who is responsible for ensuring my establishment is in compliance with the material ban?
7. When will the requirement come into effect?
8. How will the bylaw be enforced?
9. What happens to my food scraps after the Town collects it?